Welcome to Slade Veterinary Hospital, Inc.! For new and experienced dog owners alike, we welcome the opportunity to care for your dogs. As a canine fancier, you can expect to discuss some the following and more:
- Vaccinations (both core vaccinations as well as lifestyle/optional)
- Annual heartworm and tick testing as well as regular preventatives
- Diet and treat recommendations
- Medications and supplements
- Training, classes, physical activities, and socialization
- Senior care and diagnostics
- Age and breed-specific concerns
- Reproductive status
- Canine career paths (ie. therapy, performance, conformation)
- Anticipated travel for you and your dog
Please fill out our New Patient Registration Form and schedule your first appointment here.
Once your appointment request has been confirmed with the receptionist, please be aware that you will be charged an office call if you cancel the appointment outside of 24 hours.
Alex weighing Dominic on Toledo scale.
Slade Veterinary Hospital, Inc. knows the importance of your pet’s health and well-being, and we know finances can sometimes be challenging. We require full payment at the time services are rendered. We accept cash, personal checks, and all major credit cards. We do not accept CareCredit or outside payment plans. However, do not hesitate to ask us for estimates for any treatments or surgical procedures. We want to partner with you to make informed decisions regarding your pet’s health, both medical and financial.
We often get asked about pet insurance, as it is a popular choice nowadays. Pet insurance policies vary, but they can be a huge help for unexpected illnesses or accidents. We recommend that you compare different policies to find the one best suited for you and your pet. We do not partner with any one particular company but information is available in our lobby.