How do I contact one of the reproduction team members at Slade Veterinary Hospital?
Here are some ways to reach us:
Telephone: 508-875-7086 – Please ask for Linn, Scott, or Kirsten. If they are not immediately available, all messages are documented and they will return your phone call within 24 hours. Please let the receptionist know if this is an urgent issue.
Email: email@example.com (responses usually within 24 hours)
How can I prepare for my upcoming visit?
- Fill out and bring pertinent forms. You can also email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bring the following paperwork for all reproductive appointments –
- AKC (or other) registration certificate, if available
- AKC (or other) DNA number/certificate, if available
- Copy of current rabies vaccine certificate
- Copy of negative brucellosis test if we are not performing this
- Current medical records
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes early to allow for paperwork and brucella testing, if necessary.
- Checks are not an acceptable form of payment for reproductive services, so please make sure you have a credit card or cash available for your visit.
The stork just flew in with this brand new litter of bullmastiff puppies.